What type of goods do you sell?
Merchandise at the market should be kept within a 80% vintage /antique / handcrafted and 20% commercially produced, keeping to the flea market concept.
Please Read Carefully, The Undersigned
1. Agrees to indemnify, defend, protect, and hold harmless the sponsors, proprietors of location, and all its associates for any personal injury, loss, or damages to him/ herself or any property loss or damages of any nature suffered by any person, exhibitors, and attendees while within the exhibitor’s space or caused by the exhibitor.
2. Agrees to hold harmless the sponsors, proprietors of the location, and its associates for any merchandise lost, damaged or stolen.
3. Agrees that should an accident occur within the exhibitors space caused by the exhibitor’s displays, products, or unsafe conditions, the exhibitor will be held liable.
4. The exhibitor agrees to save and hold harmless sponsors, proprietors, and all said associates from liability resulting in such accidents. This is an ALL-WEATHER event. The show will go on rain or shine. There will be absolutely no refunds due to weather OR Acts of God.
In executing this Agreement, the Exhibitor represents and warrants that the Exhibitor and its authorized agents have completely read, fully understood, and voluntarily accepted these terms. The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations provided by The Old Town Flea Market, either written or oral.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
The Old Town Flea Market
601 Pollasky Ave. #104, Clovis CA, 93612
Terms, Rules, Regulations and Responsibilities of Exhibitors
1. Exhibitor agrees to pay a vendor space fee, dependent on location of vendor space, with a 3-day commitment. Full payment must be received with attached application to reserve your vendor space. No refunds will be given if cancellation occurs within 45 days of event date, NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Vendor spaces are approximate in shape and dimension as noted in the space options of the application. We will attempt to fulfill your booth location request, but reserve the right to make changes if necessary at anytime.
3. 2019 show dates are May 11th & 12th and November 2nd & 3rd. Early Bird Hours are 8am-10am on Saturday, Regular Event Hours are: Saturday 10am-4pm & Sunday 9am-3pm.
4. Exhibitor Set Up is Friday from 8am-8pm. The site will be open 2 hours prior to event hours on Saturday and Sunday for re-stocking your booth. Please be considerate when unloading your vehicle, and make sure you move as promptly as possible for others. Vendor parking is available free of charge in the rear of the parking lot. You must check out before leaving Sunday at closing.
5. Please be watchful of your items and booth at all times. The Old Town Flea Market is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
6. Please keep your booth spaces neat and tidy during the event. Remove trash as necessary into the provided receptacles on the grounds, and store your boxes, bins, and tubs out of sight. Exhibitors must stay within their assigned space markings. No chairs, display or products are allowed in the public aisles.
7. Merchandise at the market should be kept within a 80% vintage /antique / handcrafted and 20% commercially produced, keeping to the vintage/antique/artisan flea market concept.
8. All exhibitors are required to collect and pay appropriate sales tax to the State of California, and provide The Old Town Flea Market with a signed tax information form to be kept on file.
9. The Old Town Flea market does not provide internet, power, backdrops, tables, chairs, tablecloths or pop up tents. Please make sure that all tables are covered, and that pop up tents are solid in color. All tents must be staked or weighted to the ground for safety, no exceptions!
10. Merchandise must be clean and clearly priced. Please keep all items for sale & displayed family friendly. Prohibited sales items include: unauthorized food, alcohol, animals, weapons, explicit sexual materials, and other products that might be deemed inappropriate for the product mix.
11. We are sorry, but animals are not allowed at the market.
12. This is a juried event, meaning that all vendors will be hand selected based on the product they will be selling. If you are not chosen for the event, your check will be returned to you within 60 days of receipt. If your application is approved, your check will be cashed and you will receive a notice of acceptance and confirmation.
13. All exhibitors must adhere to the rules and regulations. Violation could result in permanent suspension from future market shows.